Schedule a well-pet appointment today!
On the heels of Governor Evers' edict banning groups of more than 10 people in public places, we have received a communication from the Wisconsin Veterinary Examining board advising us to avoid having ten or more clients in our lobby at once. That is rarely a problem for us, but we are still encouraging "curb side" services:
1) call ahead to schedule an appointment or (if already scheduled or you just need to pick something up) let us know you are on the way and what vehicle you will be in;
2) wait in our parking lot with your hazard lights on;
3) a technician will come out to your vehicle. If you are here for an appointment, a technician will trade you a walkie talkie for your pet.
4) your veterinary team will communicate with you via walkie talkie during your pet's visit.
5) the technician will trade back: you get your pet when we get our walkie talkie! ;P
6) the technician will provide you with an invoice, take your payment in to our receptionists, and return with you receipt (or we can e-mail one to you).
Thank you all for your patience! We will do our best to minimize your stress level during these trying times.
We are very excited to announce that Dr. Wickersham and his staff have joined us! We are all committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, high quality yet affordable health care to our current and our new patients and owners. Welcome everyone!
We love our customers, so feel free to visit us for your pet care needs during normal business hours.
1221 Parkwood Drive, Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin 54494, United States
07:00 am – 05:00 pm
FOR EMERGENCIES THAT OCCUR OUTSIDE OF OUR BUSINESS HOURS, PLEASE CALL PAW ANIMAL HEALTH AT 715-693-6934