Schedule a well-pet appointment today!
On the heels of Governor Evers' edict banning groups of more than 10 people in public places, we have received a communication from the Wisconsin Veterinary Examining board advising us to avoid having ten or more clients in our lobby at once.
1) call ahead to schedule an appointment;
2) once in the parking lot, just give us a call at 715-421-2006 to let us know you are here and what kind of vehicle you are driving;
3) if our lobby is not busy, we will ask you to come in;
3) If you are here for an appointment to see a doctor, a technician will come out to your vehicle once an exam room is available;
4) If your appointment is for a technician, they will come out to your car;
5) If you are at risk please let us know and we will provide full curbside services.
Thank you all for your patience! We will do our best to minimize your stress level during these trying times.
We are very excited to announce that Dr. Wickersham and his staff have joined us! We are all committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, high quality yet affordable health care to our current and our new patients and owners. Welcome everyone!
We love our customers, so feel free to visit us for your pet care needs during normal business hours.
1221 Parkwood Drive, Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin 54494, United States
07:00 am – 05:00 pm
FOR EMERGENCIES THAT OCCUR OUTSIDE OF OUR BUSINESS HOURS, PLEASE CALL PAW ANIMAL HEALTH AT 715-693-6934