Schedule a well-pet appointment today!
For the safety of our clients and staff members our method of operation is limited contact. Masks are optional in the building, however; if you are more comfortable wearing a mask, we will do the same. If you are not comfortable coming into the building, we will do everything we can to assist you curbside.
1) call ahead to schedule an appointment;
2) once in the parking lot, just give us a call at 715-421-2006 to let us know you are here;
3) If you are here for an appointment to see a doctor, a technician will call you when an exam room is ready for you;
4) you will receive instructions on which door to use and one family member will be allowed to accompany your pet;
5) at the conclusion of your appointment the doctor will discuss any findings, and the technician will make arrangements for payment. If your visit requires extended time for bloodwork or x-rays, you may be asked to wait outside to free up the exam room.
6.) if you are here to pick up food or medication, please call ahead as usual and we will tell you which door to use.
Thank you all for your patience! We will do our best to minimize your stress level during these trying times.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit us for your pet care needs during normal business hours.
1221 Parkwood Drive, Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin 54494, United States
07:00 am – 05:00 pm
FOR EMERGENCIES THAT OCCUR OUTSIDE OF OUR BUSINESS HOURS, PLEASE CALL PAW ANIMAL HEALTH AT 715-693-6934